Wednesday 8 February 2017

Hello and Welcome

Hello


Well I finally did it, after wanting to start a blog for so Long, I finally bit the bullet and started one. I will blog about Lifestyle and Mental Health, Maybe along side some gig reviews and my photography. My blog is named after a song I can relate too by one of my idols Alex Parks, She is also local and someone I look up too and have had the pleasure of meeting several times. I also think I am a girl lost sometimes and the name is fitting.

For those of you who don't know me I am Kim, I live in Cornwall and I am a keen photographer and love nothing more than a good gig. I also have depression and anxiety. 

Come follow me on my journey. 




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging 😊 I have found blogging to help so much cathartically and the support from total strangers has been amazing. I look forward to reading your story!

    ReplyDelete