Sunday 26 February 2017

Born this way

I am writing this because I feel the media and magazines and reality TV is to blame for Body image and for the bullying and the way people feel about there weight/Sexuality. I know I do look at photos and think I would like to look like her. And it is wrong, When did the law come out that we all have to look a certain way? What made Skinny cool? Everyone is born the way they should be and I think it is about time we take a stand and let people be the people they are.

It's the same with homophobia. We are born loving the people we love. "Love knows no colour or gender. I don't see straight people being bullied for loving a straight person so why is it that Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual etc get bullied for it? It is wrong and something needs to change. It is 2017 and people need to realise it is not right and we need to get with the times and not in the Victorian times. 

Remember.................  "I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way"

No comments:

Post a Comment